UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Ugh...

Go down 
+7
Rachael0805
S&FW_FishyFriend
ilicurtisili
TanyaQ2000
philuponthepho
CajunGator
h0ngkn0t2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

Ugh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...   Ugh... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

So my dog went snooping while I was at my girlfriend's place helping her move. Big thanks to my dad who took the dog out for a walk and failed to properly shut his kennel when he put the dog back in. Kush decided he wanted to taste for himself what "treats" he keeps seeing me put into the fish tanks. Needless to say, I came back home tonight and found 2lbs worth of spirulina flakes and my big bucket of almost new NLS eaten/shredded/flung and slobbered on. On top of all that, he chewed up a penguin 350 that I just finished cleaning, tore through lots of filter media and ate my dress shoes for work tomorrow. 1) Now I'm out of food for the cichlids 2) I gotta put up with him having diarrhea for the next few days 3) I have to order more food from Kens $$$ 4) I had to clean up all the mess instead of getting what I needed to get done before going to bed. 5)Gotta replace some tank equipment 6)Gotta go buy new dress shoes....I am livid... thought I'd share.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Ugh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 12:03 pm

pitbulls are very good dogs, but i still dont trust them around kids. there are a very jealous breed of dog.
Back to top Go down

Ugh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 12:24 pm

Pits are good dogs. My favorite breed is the Rhodesian ridge backs. I grew up with one as my older brother and he was quite protective of me and my sis. But we could do anything to him and he wouldn't hurt us he would just head butt us gently and knock us on our butts when he had had enough. My parents 2nd ridge back was named Hoover, he was 185lbs and ate a 5 piece sectional couch down to the wood frame in 3 hours! Their 3rd ridge back Skitzy is a rescue and so is my shish tzu Poopy. Heck come to think of it 10 of my corys are rescues too lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Diseases and Disasters-
Jump to: