UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

protein skimmer any suggestion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

protein skimmer any suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: protein skimmer any suggestion?   protein skimmer any suggestion? Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 8:02 pm

i have seen a jebo 520 skimmer and a cu-200 ventri driven. not sure what to get. my tank is 150 with a 55 gallon sump. i want to put in the sump. only have 23" of head room in the stand. Any suggestions.
Back to top Go down

protein skimmer any suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: protein skimmer any suggestion?   protein skimmer any suggestion? Icon_minitime11/11/2009, 3:08 am

as we were discussing in chat i would just get one that is rated for a little over (gallons) and the height you need it. if you need to get a larger rated pump if you have to
Back to top Go down

protein skimmer any suggestion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: