UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CLTP
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Mostly Cichlids but do love all other types as well. I have a weak spot for smaller freshwater nano-type fish.

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime2/12/2014, 9:15 am

Hi everyone,
Joining to learn from other fish fanatics in the nation! I'm from Madison Wisconsin. I am mainly a cichlids guy but do enjoy all other kinds of fish too. Right now I do not have a lot of fish but hopefully will get more in the future. I have some assassin snails and a group of 7 blue eyed albino bristle nose plecos that I am growing out. Peace!
Back to top Go down
FISH CRAZY
Private
Private
FISH CRAZY

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime2/14/2014, 12:59 am

Hi CLTP

Welcome to the forum I also have 9 blue eyed albino bristle nose plecos that had now 2 times fry.
I also have 12 tank with cichlids hope you will like the forum  welcome2

Last edited by FISH CRAZY on 2/14/2014, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime2/15/2014, 12:16 am

welcome2 
Back to top Go down