UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

grow out tank for angels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greydragon12345
Private First Class
Private First Class
greydragon12345

Favorite Fish: : Angelfish,guppys

grow out tank for angels Empty
PostSubject: grow out tank for angels   grow out tank for angels Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 11:09 am

hi every one i was wondering how many young angels can i have in 133 gallon grow out tank for them to do there best?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

grow out tank for angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: grow out tank for angels   grow out tank for angels Icon_minitime10/14/2013, 7:04 pm

Veils or commons. You state young angels. I'm taking your talking about smaller than dime size. The general rule is no more than 2 angel per gallon. If you crowd fins get deformed.
Back to top Go down

grow out tank for angels
Page 1 of 1