UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Howdy...again!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime6/25/2013, 10:58 pm

Hi, all. Sorry I've been gone forever. It's been a rough 18 months. Had a shoulder repair in October 2011, while my husband was deployed and I was on my own with 8 pets and a kid (o.O) might I add. I went into it thinking it was no big deal, I'd be sidelined for a couple weeks and then good as new. Wrong!!!!! Took about a year to fully recover use and I'm still working on strength and stability. January of this year my gallbladder decided it wanted to come out. Thankfully that was a much faster recovery. Now I'm hoping to somehow dig up the money to set up a tank again! I haven't had a tank in about two years now and I really really miss it. I've decided even if it's just a bare bones 10 gallon tetra set up it's better than nothing. Anywho, I'm excited to be back and can't wait to see who's still here! I've missed you all!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime6/26/2013, 5:42 pm

Welcome back! Glad to see you doing better! Hopefully you can get you a tank setup soon! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 9:39 pm

Hope to see you back in the hobby again. I went underground for a few years myself, but I still had tanks through it all. Let us know what you do!
Back to top Go down
meltonters
Private
Private

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 8:23 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime8/31/2014, 10:44 pm

Welcome back !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy...again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy...again!   Howdy...again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy...again!
Page 1 of 1