UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

H. sf crossbar yala swamp

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Aspencer
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    Aspencer

Favorite Fish: : Hap sf Crossbar Yala Swamp

H. sf crossbar yala swamp Empty
    PostSubject: H. sf crossbar yala swamp   H. sf crossbar yala swamp Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 9:30 am

I have a colony from KMX that are now about one year old. I have a dominant male in full color, a sub-dominate male which had fin coloring but pale and four females. I have three questions...
    1. Sometimes a female or two are lemon yellow???
    2. Sometimes recently, a female is very very dark, almost black???
    3. I have placed my spray bar shooting the length of the tank, should I point it down to give more flow at the bottom thus moving junk towards the intake but giving the bottom of the tank more water flow or point it upwards giving the bottom a calmer effect?

Thanks,
    Leo
    Back to top Go down
    Dr. Who
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

H. sf crossbar yala swamp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: H. sf crossbar yala swamp   H. sf crossbar yala swamp Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 9:09 am

I'm not sure but I think pointing up for calmer bottom action would be better. Most fish breed on the bottom.
    Back to top Go down

H. sf crossbar yala swamp
    Page 1 of 1