UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Another question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
witamygreatdanes
Private
Private

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 2:58 pm

I have noticed lately that my fish seems to rub up against nearly anything they can like they are scratching an itchy spot. Can fish get itchy?? What do I do about THIS?

Thanks again. I'm thinking I got lucky finding this forum!!!

Kathy
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 3:02 pm

i would recommend a water change. if they do not have ick (white spots on them) then you water chemistry is off cause the fish to be irritated.

PS. the water change will not treat ick and the tank should be treated after the water change if they do have ick.
Back to top Go down
witamygreatdanes
Private
Private

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 3:05 pm

Nope, they do not have ick.. I know what that is. So a water change should fix it? How do I know if the chemistry is right?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 3:18 pm

well you can bring a sample of your water to the pet store. they will check it there or you can buy a home test kite. i would recommend the water change tho.
Back to top Go down
witamygreatdanes
Private
Private

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 3:31 pm

Ok, thank you. I will keep you posted on how it turns out!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 3:36 pm

sounds great. good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another question!   Another question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another question!
Page 1 of 1