UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nfpfish
Private
Private

Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females   Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females Icon_minitime7/3/2012, 11:19 pm

Willing to pay fair price, looking for good breeding quality (or juvenile) pure M. conophorus (C. eucinostomus)

Will buy in bulk and pay for overnight shipping.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females   Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 12:03 pm

I do not have anymore however I know if you look around you will find some. Terry and I spread out about 3-400 of them in the area.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females   Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 11:15 am

Yes I had hundreds at one time. Kory and I spread them from east coast to west coast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females   Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Mchenga conophorus males and females
Page 1 of 1