UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my boys all grown up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

my boys all grown up! Empty
PostSubject: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 7:07 am

I did this with the new camera I think I'm getting better at using it:)
lol the pic of him hanging over the gate is what the UPS man see's and everytime
he comes here. the UPS guy always says can he get over that? I always say sure! but he won't;)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

Favorite Fish: : mollies and platys

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 10:21 am

very gorgeous! we are asked all the time if our pits will climb our fence. i even overheard a friend telling his wife to stay on the outside of the fence and they wouldn't bite her! it is sad that people feel that way about such beautiful dogs
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 10:33 am

yeah, I deal with people prejudging mine all the time, they see us walking down the street and cross over to the other side, all my Guy and Girl want to do is greet them and give kisses they are very sweet:) I have the 2 Rotti's and a little 4 month old Shih Tzu puppy and the Rotts are amazingly gentle with him.
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 10:42 am

we deal with that too. our neighbor lady thinks we have committed the worst kind of crime ever. we have a full blood female and a pit/english bulldog male that we rescued and they get along and are gentle with my 9 year old dog
our female with my other dog.

my avatar is our male
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 11:02 am

awe.. their cute:)
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 11:03 am

thanks..its hard not to bring all of them home from the rescue we work with
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 11:16 am

yes I can imagine but its great that you care and give them a good home:)
I love animals lol better then most people I meet.
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 11:55 am

at least with animals i know they will always be there with a smile and a kiss
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime5/28/2012, 12:10 pm

yep and they dont care what you like in the morning they love ya anyway:)
if only people loved that unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 5:19 am

I've got a little girl now that has taken some of my fish time. Her name is Sophie and she is a first generation Goldendoodle. Dad was a black standard poodle and mom was a golden retriever. She is super sweet and very energetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my boys all grown up!   my boys all grown up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my boys all grown up!
Page 1 of 1