UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My New 40 Breeder Tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Anything with fins

My New 40 Breeder Tank Empty
PostSubject: My New 40 Breeder Tank   My New 40 Breeder Tank Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:17 pm

Well i got up this morning at 6 and started draining the ole 46 bow front to make room for the 40 breeder i picked up this weekend.

Figured while i was replacing the tank i might as well give the stand a new paint job also.

5 hours later its all done just waiting for the water to clear up i cant wait this tank is awesome!

Current stock :
2 false percs
Yellow tail Damsel

Inverts:
2 scarlet crabs
6 blue leg hermits
1 turbo snail
CUC (40 breeder) on the way

Corals:
Watermellon mushrooms
Purple mushrooms
Purple zoa
Yellow polyp
Dendro
Green star polyp
My New 40 Breeder Tank P05-0114

My New 40 Breeder Tank P04-3011

Last edited by Russ722 on 5/1/2012, 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My New 40 Breeder Tank   My New 40 Breeder Tank Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 10:14 am

Cant wait to see the pics Russ. would be cool to see before and after pics if ya have them. What was wrong with the 46 bow???
Back to top Go down
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My New 40 Breeder Tank   My New 40 Breeder Tank Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 10:25 am

[quote="koolaid68"]Cant wait to see the pics Russ. would be cool to see before and after pics if ya have them. What was wrong with the 46 bow???[/quo

only before pics i had are of the stand on the 46 bow front thread .
nothing wrong with the bow front i just wanted a deeper tank . heres some starter pics , still need to adjust the rock work .i like this tank much better .
Back to top Go down
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My New 40 Breeder Tank   My New 40 Breeder Tank Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 5:28 pm

Updated current stock list.thanks to someone i met on the local reef site he hooked me up with the coral frags.

I also added a in tank refugium with some live rock rubble and macro algea.dont know how affective its gonna be but figured it was better then nothing at all ,until i get the sump going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New 40 Breeder Tank   My New 40 Breeder Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New 40 Breeder Tank
Page 1 of 1