UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

My dog eat my filter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

My dog eat my filter... Empty
PostSubject: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 2:00 pm

lol!

No but really. Just came home and found my bran new filter out of the un opend box on the floor with the intake chewd. lol!

I spanked her but and put her in time out. Dogs will be dogs I guess. lol!

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cmurphy24
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 4:04 pm

That's for sure. I have to put everything valuable up on a shelf or dresser. My dog has a habit of chewing things then hiding it under my bed.
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:11 pm

lol cmurphy24 now thats one smart dog. My dog Dallas (after the best football team in the nfl) knows better. chewed up an intake, i am surprised that you didnt get on all fours and chased the dog into a corner and took a bite out of the dog.... lol! funny
Back to top Go down
cmurphy24
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:16 pm

Lol Dallas, my dogs name is Brees.
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:36 pm

My dog eat my filter... 393849 woof woof we are some hard core fans.... good
Back to top Go down
cmurphy24
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:39 pm

Haha Indeed, I've got Brees, Rondo, and Roy. ( Saints, Boston Celtics, and UNC Tarheels. ) LOL
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:52 pm

OK YA GOT ME BEAT................
Back to top Go down
sschult
Sergeant
Sergeant
sschult

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 8:46 pm

Good evening Folks, but! sorry guys I have you beat by a long mile maybe this would be a great thread on how you named your pet, not just dogs let's be impartial here, but here it goes; am sitting in the living room and the NY Yankees loose the fouth game to the Boston Red Sox and my friend was and still is a Yankee fan looked over at me and I said I bet you the Red Sox are going to SWEEP this one and he looked back at me and said I your crazy and I said 100.00 bet they win, well the rest is history so with one strike to go he pulled out a 100.00 dollar bill and said here and I said not yet the game is not over, as the game ended I said to him all get it in a couple of weeks, see his son breed pitt's and i new he had a new litter getting ready to go, so about 4 weeks later I called my daughter over and she new what was going on, when she showed up we went to my friends sons house and I had my daughter pick the one she wanted and as it turned out she picked the runt and when my buddy said are you going to pay him know I said no your are that was the bet from the World Series, you pay the man, as far as I was concerned she was the most awesome dog in the pack, she was all red with 4 white stocking on her paws, never the less her became, SOX, I know she had the colors backwards but comon its nature you have to work with it, she ended as a theraphy dog and I will never forget her, by the way her mates name from a different group was also a pitt and I also won the rights to purchase him on a bet, his name was became GAMBLER, the best two dog's I have ever owned, they are missed dearlly, but I will remember them forever, so let's see your best pet names story. My dog eat my filter... 393849 PS: I had to come up with a little more cash for sox's, the bet did not cover the spread. My dog eat my filter... 393849
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 9:34 pm

hey sschult that is a good story!!!! and i do love them Yankees myself.
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/21/2012, 10:41 pm

LOL well only pets i like are FISH ! they come first! (wife second) LOL j/k!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime3/22/2012, 8:36 am

We have some crazy sports fans here. This is good! usafishbox

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dog eat my filter...   My dog eat my filter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dog eat my filter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Off Topic :: Other Pets-
Jump to: