UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

here we go again filter sucking air pffft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

here we go again filter sucking air pffft Empty
PostSubject: here we go again filter sucking air pffft   here we go again filter sucking air pffft Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 4:41 pm

Just got done cleaning my rena filstar xp2 which I finally found out 2 months ago the reason it was sucking air into it was bacause the primer cap wasnt sealing off air all the way so i wrapped teflon tape and fixed that no air or sucking noise since until after i cleaned it today..Now since i cleaned and moved stuff inside it around maybe i still have some air trapped inside the filter cause after a couple hrs its getting alot better so thats what i think it is however i noticed that on the bottom side of the quick disconnect valve a small piece is broken off! It looks like a small latch thats suppose to hold the disconnect valve all the way down. I cant tell no diff however from latch being broke cause disconnect valve still feels like its all the way down..Anyways is it possible thats causing the sucking of air or does that really have nothing to do with it??
Back to top Go down

here we go again filter sucking air pffft
Page 1 of 1