UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

2 thumbs up for TLC start smart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

2 thumbs up for TLC start smart Empty
PostSubject: 2 thumbs up for TLC start smart   2 thumbs up for TLC start smart Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 2:06 pm

TLC brand has a product called start smart which is live bacteria in a bottle and suppose to instantly cycle aquariums...Now im always the first to waste money purchasing aquarium items when they come out lol. I bought a couple bottles of this just in case i needed to cycle an aquarium quickly for whatever reason, and when my cichlids layed eggs a couple months ago i was caught off guard when i got up and seen baby fry all over the tank. I set up a 10 gal tank and put the start smart in it then after the water temp got where it needed to be i put the babies in it..I tested water daily and never had any ammonia nor nitrite and now 2 months later all fish are doing great! Yes i could have simply used something from my large tank to cycle the small tank but i wanted to see if this product did what it said it does....
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

2 thumbs up for TLC start smart Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 thumbs up for TLC start smart   2 thumbs up for TLC start smart Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 5:44 pm

I am glad it worked out. I would've been so afraid to risk my fry ona new product. But......bravo to you 2 thumbs up for TLC start smart 393849 2 thumbs up for TLC start smart 393849

**********USAfishbox.com*************

2 thumbs up for TLC start smart 395554 2 thumbs up for TLC start smart CMSIG
Back to top Go down

2 thumbs up for TLC start smart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Chemistry and Aquarium Equipment-
Jump to: