UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie5
Private
Private

Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas   Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 10:26 pm

Anyone know somewhere in Corpus area, that I can get some Discus? I just got my tank up and running, so I don't want them right away, but I would like see them before I bought them. Looking for 2.5 to 3" fish. Thanks
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas   Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:48 am

jon(txredneck) up here in weatherford texas, for houston aquarium warehouse.
might try john nilichson(spelling?) in cando mills texas...
Back to top Go down
Eddie5
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas   Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 9:14 pm

plantedtankdude wrote:
jon(txredneck) up here in weatherford texas, for houston aquarium warehouse.
might try john nilichson(spelling?) in cando mills texas...

thanks

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas   Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Discus in Corpus Christi, Texas
Page 1 of 1