UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://bham.craigslist.org/for/2825476909.html
I am considering purchasing this as a compromise with my mom, I want a 55 gallon saltwater set up, but she thinks it's be to expensive, so it's out of the picture....... anyways, i dont know how hard it is to care for one like this, or how much it cost.... if anyone knows please let me know. I also would like to know anything else you hve to say about a setup like this (like is this a decent price) please reply asap, thank you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:48 am

you need to do a 10% water change then test again tomorrow thats the only thing that will take the ammonia down, you probably had some die off during the move.
you might have just gotten a mean clown some can be mean give him so time and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 11:16 am

will do, and aren't clowns supposed to be nice and make balloons and pack into tiny cars? lol
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 11:36 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 12:06 pm

did an ammonia test a moment ago..... down to .25ppm so it seems to be going down, i think the spike was caused by me not knowing that the pump/filter wasnt working properly ted first day that i got it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater   Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good way to get a start in saltwater
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3