UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
msmonikatou
Private First Class
Private First Class
msmonikatou

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater: African Cichlids
Saltwater: Maroon Clowns

Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Empty
PostSubject: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 8:11 pm

I picked up a few of these little guys from off of craigslist. They are still getting in their color. They are fun little guys.
Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" IMG_20120128_100725
Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" IMG_20120128_094000
Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" IMG_20120128_095841
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 8:17 pm

How many did you get? Do you plan on breeding them? If so please let me know if and when? Nice looking fish I have always wanted some of these guys.
Back to top Go down
Zuly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Zuly

Favorite Fish: : All Male 90G Peacock/Hap Tank

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:00 pm

yes I really like them also
Back to top Go down
msmonikatou
Private First Class
Private First Class
msmonikatou

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:44 am

I got 6 of them. If I had a bigger tank I would have gotten all 12 of them. They are spawning and I do plan on breeding them. I will keep you informed, Flippercon. I will post the link to the craigslist ad in the section for CL in case you want to see if he has any left.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:52 am

I don't have the space for them at the moment, I would like to breed these guys as well but I have HRPs and convicts at the moment (different tanks). I would need to get rid of one of the Archocentrus types so I can breed them without crossing.
Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
msmonikatou
Private First Class
Private First Class
msmonikatou

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 12:59 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 3:26 pm

Update new pics please. LOL this from the lady that can't seem to do the pics except on my flickr account on my cell phone lol
Back to top Go down
msmonikatou
Private First Class
Private First Class
msmonikatou

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 2:24 pm

I am so sorry, but I am just now seeing this post where you asked for updated pictures,sassynurse2. I will take some and post them later tonight.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 11:57 am

I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"   Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri"
Page 1 of 1